Fruits and Veggies Matter: Eat More!
- Created on June 27th, 2011
- By Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Introducing the next generation of 5 A Day!
The CDC has updated its fruits and vegetables Web site to reflect the new Fruits & Veggies-More Matters TM campaign, which takes the place of the 5 A Day program. Visit the new FruitsandVeggiesMatter.gov Web site to get tools and information to help you eat more fruits and vegetables each day!
To help you do just that, the CDC and the Produce for Better Health Foundation (PBH), have partnered with many other organizations to launch a new public health initiative Fruits & Veggies-More Matters.TM
The new site offers the following:
- A calculator to find out how many fruits and vegetables you need each day, based on your daily calories needs
- Tips on how to include fruits and vegetables in your daily diet
- Information on exciting new fruits and vegetables to try
- Delicious recipes and much more!