- Created on April 30th, 2008
- By Journey to Wellness
All use of the JourneyToWellness.com World Wide Web pages is subject to the terms and conditions set forth below. Any use of such Web pages constitutes the user’s agreement to abide by the following terms and conditions.
Our site is designed for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to substitute for informed medical advice. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified health care provider. Journey To Wellness does not endorse any of the treatments, medications, or products discussed herein. You are encouraged to consult your health care provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
The information provided herein should not be construed as a health-care diagnosis, treatment regimen or any other prescribed health-care advice or instruction. The information is provided with the understanding that the publisher is not engaged in the practice of medicine or any other health-care profession and does not enter into a health-care practitioner/patient relationship with its readers. The publisher does not advise or recommend to its readers treatment or action with regard to matters relating to their health or well-being other than to suggest that readers consult appropriate health-care professionals in such matters. No action should be taken based solely on the content of this publication. The information and opinions provided herein are believed to be accurate and sound at the time of publication, based on the best judgment available to the authors. However, readers who rely on information in this publication to replace the advice of health-care professionals, or who fail to consult with health-care professionals, assume all risks of such conduct. The publisher is not responsible for errors or omissions.
All information provided by JourneyToWellness.com is owned by or licensed to BioTechnical Communications, Inc. BioTechnical Communications, Inc and its licensers retain all proprietary rights to the JourneyToWellness.com information. Except for making a hard copy print of the information or downloading the material for personal use only, JourneyToWellness.com information may not be reproduced, transmitted, distributed or displayed, without the express consent of JourneyToWellness.com.
Terms and Conditions
- Disclaimer of content. JourneyToWellness.com (the "Company") makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the content of the Company’s website (the "Site") and the Company specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site. Neither the Company nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access the Site. You assume the entire risk of loss in using the Site and materials contained therein. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- Copyright. All material posted on this site by the Company is subject to copyrights owned by the Company and other individuals or entities. Any unauthorized use of the words or images on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes. All material subject to the Company’s copyright may be reproduced for the noncommercial purpose of scientific or educational advancement or within the scope allowable by these terms and conditions. Requests for other uses should be forwarded to the Company’s director of publications for consideration.
- Trademarks. The names, trademarks, service marks and logos of the Company appearing on this site may not be used in any advertising or publicity, or otherwise to indicate the Company’s sponsorship of or affiliation with any product or service without the Company’s prior express written permission. They are the exclusive property of the Company. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, waiver or otherwise, any license or right of use to any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the Company or such third party owner. This page may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
- Features and specifications of products or services described or depicted on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice.
- The Company assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
- In no event shall the Company and/or its licensers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, resulting from loss of use, data or profits from the inability to use data, whether in an action in contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site or failure or inability to use or access the Site. If the Company’s disclaimer of warranties or limitation of liability set forth herein is held enforceable or inapplicable, you agree that the Company’s liability shall not exceed $500.
- The Company is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from the Site or for any health-care provider whose name, address, or telephone number is listed on the Site. Your linking to any other site or contacting any health-care provider whose contact information is found on the Site is entirely at your own risk. While the Company may provide links on this Site to other sites or contact information about health-care providers, the inclusion of such links and contact information is for your convenience only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the owner/sponsor of the site or the content of the site or of the health-care provider whose contact information is provided. The Company disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, legality or otherwise of any materials or information contained in such sites. The Company takes no responsibility for the content or information contained on those other sites, and does not exert any editorial or other control over those other sites. The Company is providing information and services on the Internet as a benefit and service. The Company makes no representations about the suitability of information or services posted to or linked from its website.
We do not collect personal information unless you supply it to us, such as joining the mailing list, filling out a form, or asking for a link exchange. This means that you can visit our site without telling us who you are or revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself.
When you supply information about yourself for a specific purpose, we use the information for only that purpose (such as to provide the service or information you have requested).
We collect the number of page views, browser type, date and time, referring url and domain, and this is only to track keyword usage from search engines, traffic information from link exchanges and if the number of users is climbing or declining.
- The Company may at any time revise the Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Since you are bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should, therefore, periodically visit this page, by clicking the Legal hyperlink at the bottom of the Company Web pages, to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of California , United States of America, without reference to its conflicts of law rules.
Any advice that may be given to you on this Site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for seeking professional medical advice from your own physician, or health-care provider. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or regarding any questions you have about a medical condition. The Company hopes that any advice given to you through your visit to our Site leads you to make further inquiry and leads you to find professional assistance as needed.
In no event will the company be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this website or inability to access this website, or on any other hyperlinked website, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. If the company’s disclaimer of warranty or limitation of liability set forth herein is held unenforceable or inapplicable, you agree that the company’s liability shall not exceed $500.
Information on this website, now or in the future, is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
JourneyToWellness.com encourages nonprofit organizations to request permission to use some of the material for distribution to their members. For further information, please contact us.